loading.spinner loading.spinner

你刚才看着我转了 0.0 秒。 You've been watching me spin for 0.0 seconds.

一辈子,你能在加载圈上花多少时间? How much of your life will you spend watching these things?

↓ 往下滚 ↓ scroll
第一步 · 普通的一天 step 1 · an average day

每天你大概要等加载圈转…… Per day, you probably wait on spinners for about…

~ 4 分钟 minutes

不算多——但它发生 每一天 Not much — but it happens every day.

第二步 · 把它乘起来 step 2 · scale it up

每天 4 分钟,攒一辈子…… 4 minutes a day, compounded over a lifetime…

一天1 day≈ 4 min
一周1 week≈ 28 min
一月1 month≈ 2 h
一年1 year≈ 24 h
十年10 years≈ 10 days
一生 (76 年)one lifetime (76 y)≈ 76 days

差不多两个半月,眼睛盯着小圆圈打转。 Roughly two and a half months, staring at a little spinning circle.

第三步 · 你呢? step 3 · your turn

诚实估一下:你每天大约花多少秒等加载? Honest guess: how many seconds do you wait per day?

你每天等的秒数 seconds per day 240
一辈子(76 年)你将花 76 天看加载圈。 Over 76 years, you'll spend 76 days watching them spin.
第四步 · 这点时间,本来可以…… step 4 · in that time, you could have…

按上面你选的数字算,这一生你"等丢"的时间足够: At the rate you picked, your lifetime spinner-time would also fit:

结尾 epilogue

对了—— by the way —

你读完这一页,又花了 0 秒。 reading this page took you 0 more seconds.

不过这次至少有内容看,算是值。 At least this time there was something to look at.


* 数字是粗略估算,不严谨——但量级大概就这么回事。 * Numbers are rough estimates, not science — but the order of magnitude is about right.